Dairy Ingredient Division
Crest Foods stabilizer may look like all the rest, but it's what you can't see that really sets us apart. Virtually all of our products exist as a result of a specific customer need - we have no generic products because there are no generic needs. We seek customers who need us as a partner to supply ideas, formulated products and processing expertise. At Crest Foods we ask for your business only if we can improve it.
- Buttermilk, Cottage Cheese, Cream Cheese, Egg Nog, Sour Cream, Yogurt, Ice Cream, Whipping Cream Stabilizers
- Seasoning Blends
- Specialty Products
- SQF 2000 Code Certificate of Registration
- Grade A facility
- Kosher certification
- All stainless equipment
- Heat seal poly bag system
- Temperature and humidity control
- Screening and magnet protection
- Batch packaging
Customer Service is constantly checking the pulse of your satisfaction with Crest Foods. Bringing more than 91 years of experience with Crest Foods, the customer service team works together to ensure your order meets your needs in a timely and efficient manner.
Our Quality Assurance team has only one focus: product and service quality, which equals customer satisfaction.
From trouble-shooting to performing new product trials, our Technical Service Managers are here to help you achieve success.
Research & Development
Staffed by trained personnel unequalled in the industry, Crest Foods R&D solves today's problems and anticipates tomorrow's needs.
Inventory Control & Warehousing
- Information technology plays an integral part in managing our inventory and warehouse facility.
- Inventory is controlled and processed on the IBM AS/400 platform via our Infinium Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Warehouse Management systems.
- The Warehouse Management system uses radio frequency and barcodes to track all ordering, picking, stock rotation and recalls.
- Customized inventory reports are generated to meet our customers needs.